This Might Be Wine

        N-core is at Tres Chic with Lace Mules. I love lace and I paired it with this lacey Secret Store outfit that was at Janua...




        N-core is at Tres Chic with Lace Mules. I love lace and I paired it with this lacey Secret Store outfit that was at January collabor88 and can now be found in the main store. The shoes are sold in a very affordable fatpack of 16 colors, only 395L. I love huge fatpacks of shoes for often what one color sometimes costs, what a great deal. 




Shoes: N-core LACE MULES "Fatpack" @ Tres Chic
Skirt: The Secret Store - Lucy Lace Skirt - Scarlet
Top: The Secret Store - Maya Lace Shirt - Scarlet
Hair: Runaway Sue Hair
Rings: Amala - The Robyn Hand Bracelet and Rings
Cup: BUENO - Coco Cup- Might be Wine
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Background: MINIMAL - VIBE Backdrop RARE
Pose: Foxcity Carefree 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!