Live and Learn

        I love Exile 's hair names. I always wonder how he names his hair. This one was just released at Collabor88 . We live...





        I love Exile's hair names. I always wonder how he names his hair. This one was just released at Collabor88. We live and we learn, so true. Essenz is a part of the new event faMESHed Go and released these great wedge shoes for the event. Find them in the main Essenz store. Neve released my cute mini-skirt and crop top outfit at Tres Chic







Skirt: Neve skirt - crossed Lara @ Tres Chic
Top: Neve top - band Lara @ Tres Chic
Shoes: Essenz - Brunei (Maitreya) *faMESHed Go*/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Live and Learn @ Collabor88
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Posie
Pose 1: Infiniti Darling 2
Pose 2: Infiniti Saucy 6v2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!