Elegance

        Wasabi is at Arcade with the Gemma Updo. This is a very pretty full, loose  bun updo and it comes in two versions with (shown...




        Wasabi is at Arcade with the Gemma Updo. This is a very pretty full, loose  bun updo and it comes in two versions with (shown) or without bangs. The Arcade is here for another week, so make sure to visit Wasabi and get a sophisticated updo while you are there. Just Because released a shorter version of this dress previously and I was really excited about a full length gown in this style. I love the silky textures in this design. The Charlotte gown can be found in the main Just Because store. I am also wearing the new Pink Fuel Skin, Posie that was just released at Lootbox. I am wearing the #13 Rare skin that comes with extras- lipsticks and eyeshadows. It comes with some glittery pink eyeshadow already on the #13 Rare skin that I absolutely love and I think looks stunning with my dress. I love that each skin in a gacha comes in 3 skintones. That definitely makes this one I want to play.





        Showcasing this elegant look are my new Nantra poses that were made to show off formals with your pretty bento hands. You can find the "What are you Wearing" pose pack which is 6 poses and their mirrors at the current round of Ultra.



Hair: Wasabi // Gemma Mesh Hair - Style 2 @ Arcade
Dress: Just BECAUSE Charlotte Gown - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Poses: {NANTRA} Who Are You Wearing? @ Ultra
Skin: Pink Fuel  Posie - CATWA Applier #13 + Lipsticks  RARE @ Lootbox
Jewelry: *AvaWay* ROYAL  Pink
Tiara: *AvaWay* ROYAL Tiara RARE
Shoes: Narcisse- Andrea Lace Up Heels @ The Liaison Collaborative
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!