Snack Like You Mean It

        I am pretending that today is February 29th because I need more days in Feb. I got so behind and then when I was trying to ...




        I am pretending that today is February 29th because I need more days in Feb. I got so behind and then when I was trying to catch up, Second Life decided to go down for a day. That really did not help at all. So, can we just pretend that this is still Feb? Awesome! Blueberry has put out some great items this month. These Sammy jeans and boots are such great quality. I love the ripped part and you can change what shows in the rip to different colored fishnets, lace, or patterned tights. I paired it with the previously releases Zuzu top. I am showing the striped fatpack exclusive texture. The Sammy boots can be changed to ankle (shown), knee high, or thigh high via HUD- which makes them totally cool, imo. 




        Exile just released this cute hair at the new round of Blush that just opened yesterday and Cae released this 5 layered necklace at Ultra (ends March 8th). The top layer says- Love and I coincidentally, love it. 



Boots: Blueberry - Sammy Boots - Maitreya/ Teleport
Jeans: Blueberry - Sammy Jeans - #1 Booty - Maitreya/ Teleport
Pose Prop: Blueberry - Snack Like You Mean It - and float i guess (FREE GIFT)/ Teleport
Tops: Blueberry - Zuzu - Knotted Tops - Maitreya/ Teleport
Necklace: Cae :: Amorette :: Necklace <Materials> @ Ultra
Hair: Exile:: The Idea of Her @ Blush
Rings: Zaara : Siya stacked rings and hand-harness
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!