Romantic

        Blueberry should be releasing a new outfit later today with a shirt you can write your own message on which I think shoul...




        Blueberry should be releasing a new outfit later today with a shirt you can write your own message on which I think should be pretty cool. I am wearing the most recent release, the Bette Dress Shirt. This reminds me of something that might be on the cover of a romance novel and that is the picture I had in my head that I tried to create today. You get this longer dress length or a shorter shirt length too- both with these billowy, romantic sleeves. I am wearing a fatpack exclusive pinstripe version of the shirt. Exile released two new hairstyles at Collabor88. I am wearing clear path in this post. It is a mid-part hairstyle with the hair pushed behind both shoulders that I think will be perfect for accessories to include possible hoods/ hats/ etc. Kunglers released this beaded necklace at Shiny Shabby yesterday in 5 bead color combinations. 





Top: Blueberry - Bette - Dress Shirt - Loose/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Clear Path @ Collabor88
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Sibilla necklace - Aquamarine @ Shiny Shabby
*LODE* Head Accessory - Royalty Wreath [vanilla]
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 24


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!