Kirsten's Picture Places

        I made a Spreadsheet to keep track of all my favorite Picture Places in 2015, blogged about it HERE , and shared it with ever...



        I made a Spreadsheet to keep track of all my favorite Picture Places in 2015, blogged about it HERE, and shared it with everyone. Anyone can click on my spreadsheet and be whisked away to a pretty place. Since then I have updated it periodically and this month, March 2018, I have done a major update. I went through the entire spreadsheet and deleted about 20 missing places, added 15 new ones, added a picture embedded into the spreadsheet of each place, and made a video explaining how to use the list. I think these are some great changes that make this resource even better and more user-friendly. Here is the video to give you more details below:



      

         I hope that you can find a place that meets your needs and the next time you are thinking, hmm where can I find a desert in SL, remember Kirsten's Picture Places, bookmark it, and use it as often as you like. I hope it helps!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!