Lace Up

        Narcisse has outdone itself with both of these pieces. My dress and shoes, both with Lace up in the name, are new by Narci...




        Narcisse has outdone itself with both of these pieces. My dress and shoes, both with Lace up in the name, are new by Narcisse. The super sexy dress with a lace up side/back has been at the Kinky Monthly event and tomorrow (3/19) is the last day to get the dress there. If you buy the fatpack, you get 6 exclusive colors and I am wearing one of those in this post. I love this gold and golds are sometimes hard to match- but not if you are wearing two items by the same designer- gold perfection.  If you miss the dress at the event, it is important to know that the main Narcisse store has moved and I will include that new landmark below. My shoes can be found at the 5 year birthday round of The Liaison Collaborative





      My gorgeous necklace and bracelet set is new by Kunglers and was just released at On9 in 5 gemstone/metal combinations. Doe released this high ponytail updo at Sanarae which ends Mar 18th. I will include an event and main store link so you can find it their after the event ends today.  



Shoes: Narcisse- Andrea Lace Up Heels - @ The Liaison Collaborative
Dress: Narcisse- Nelly Lace up Dress @ Kinky Monthly/ Main Narcisse Store (NEW LM)
Hair: Doe: Reagan - Fatpack @ Sanarae/ Doe Main Store
Jewelry: KUNGLERS - Misha necklace and bracelet - Crystal @ On9
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Arte - Sweetie Skin @ Skinfair 2018
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure  BEAUTE EYES 04
Lipstick: Studio Exposure BOTOX LIPGLOSSY  VERS.08
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 01


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!