Mushroom

        Mushroom is the name of the color of this Narcisse dress. I love it. It is a little bit pink, a little bit purple, with s...




        Mushroom is the name of the color of this Narcisse dress. I love it. It is a little bit pink, a little bit purple, with some brown undertones. The Raven Silk Dress is a previous release that I loved and missed blogging, but it's been in my mind to make a picture using it. It has optional part-sleeves and cuffs that you can show or hide as I have done. I love this elegant formal and you can find it in the main Narcisse store. Exile is at Collabor88 with this slightly wild half-updo, A Fine Mess. It is kind of a mess, but a beautiful mess, with gorgeous waves. 



Dress: Narcisse- Raven Silk Dress/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: A Fine Mess @ Collabor88
Jewelry: Kunglers Luiza necklace and ring - Agate/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Valencia (Maitreya)/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That dress design is hot love from JunBug. I know because I own it in every color. It has obviously been ripped off. I do not and will not support vendors that pull this crap and neither should you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Narcisse Raven and Junbug Hot love are definitely different meshes. They are both formals with slits in the front, but I have seen that in real life and SL many times. Neither brand has the monopoly on that basic dress design. These two dresses are ABSOLUTELY different meshes. Both ORIGINAL mesh. this is Junbug https://www.flickr.com/photos/99635788@N04/32744186494/in/dateposted/ and this is Narcisse https://www.flickr.com/photos/newdoll_nikolaidis/38378876066/in/photostream/ You can see the bottom of the Narcisse dress in my picture and that is also VERY different. Totally different meshes. I only support original content creators.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!