Fetish Friday: Avec Toi

   Hello Fetish Fans! I bet you wondered if I was ever going to post another Fetish Friday post, right? It has been a while! I had to take ...



   Hello Fetish Fans! I bet you wondered if I was ever going to post another Fetish Friday post, right? It has been a while! I had to take a minute to work on my avatar and update to 2021. I finally feel like the 2021 version of Lady Ling! 

    So what is new in Fetish Fashion in 2021? Avec Toi! I don't remember this brand from 2018 so either they were not around or I just did not know about them. They are currently at Kinky Monthly, Fameshed X, and Uber- so quite a nice line up of quality events. Their entire store is either, latex, lace, lingerie, or boots- so YES, this is a definite store you need to check out if you are looking for some mesh fetish wear. Most of the items that I personally looked at were for Maitreya and Legacy mesh bodies. 


Dress: AVEC TOI - Melia Dress @ Uber

Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Patent Leather 

Head: CATWA HEAD HDPRO Queen 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Hair: TRUTH / Curious **VIP GROUP GIFT**

Skin: BOM .::WoW Skins::.   LARA HD PRO Toffee


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!