Mood

     I am really loving the interesting and unique designs that I find from Lunacat . I first blogged them HERE . This store was established...



     I am really loving the interesting and unique designs that I find from Lunacat. I first blogged them HERE. This store was established in 2019, when I was not playing SL and I have to say they are one of my new favorite finds now that I am back in SL. What is your favorite NEW to the grid store (established 2019 or later)? Mine is definitely Lunacat. Let me know yours in the comments. 

     I pretty much love every Magika hair ever released and this one is new, Mood. It is a very cute double bun with optional wispy bangs. 

Skin: Lara Hurley - Alana  PALE eyebrows blonde

Shoes: CULT : River 

Sunglasses: Dahlia - Sady Cat Eye

Top: Lunacat :.Sadie Tie Front Top-Set E.:

Hair: Magika - Hair - Mood 

Shorts: Maitreya High Waisted Shorts Rolled 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 

Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Midsummer Moon 

Fingernails: Tulssy - Om Pink Ballerina 

 Backdrop: Joplino Backdrop Emotes

Pose: Amitie Sangria


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!