Rewind Summer of Love

        The new round of Rewind has started with a 60's, Summer of Love theme. I love retro designs in SL, so much fun! My wavy m...





        The new round of Rewind has started with a 60's, Summer of Love theme. I love retro designs in SL, so much fun! My wavy middle parted hair is new by Wasabi and comes with the optional hair flower. My mocha lipstick is new and limited edition from Arte at the new round of Limit 8. The Summer Bliss lipstick set comes with 10 colors and then the limited edition pack is 6 colors that will only be sold at this event.







Hair: Wasabi // Moon @ Rewind
Outfit: Decoy - Mary Romper: Cream Paisley and Vest Brown @ Rewind
Flower: 07 -Sorumin- Flower power GACHA -Chamomile. Peace- @ Rewind
Glasses: 14 -Sorumin- Flower power GACHA -Sunglasses Blue- @ Rewind
Shoes: N-core SIENNA/ Teleport
Lipstick: A R T E - Summer Bliss Lipstick @ Limit 8
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!