Boho Beach Ready

        faMESHed June is in full swing and it has me Boho Beach Ready! I am wearing the Kaithleen's skirt, Essenz shoes, and Lim...




        faMESHed June is in full swing and it has me Boho Beach Ready! I am wearing the Kaithleen's skirt, Essenz shoes, and Limerence hair that can all be found exclusively at faMESHed June. I am in love with this skirt! It is so pretty. I am always there for bows and these shoes have six tiny, cute bows on the strappy sandal. Hurry over to faMESHed by June 27th.




Skirt: Kaithleen's Ellie Boho Maxi Skirt - Fatpack  @ faMESHed June
Top: Kaithleen's Irina Top Fatpack  @ Shiny Shabby
Shoes: Essenz - Dominica  @ faMESHed June
Hair: {Limerence} Rina hair  @ faMESHed June
Necklace: Kunglers  Dulce necklace - Bronze quartz
Bracelet Right: Kunglers Velouria bracelets - multi  - Turquoise
Bracelet Left: Kunglers - Misha bracelet - Sapphire
Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Royalty Wreath [vanilla]
Drink: :::ChicChica:::Drunk Gacha # 3



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!