The beauty you see in me, is a reflection of you

        Blueberry has released two new sets in their mainstore this month. I am showing the Danni Corset Dress in this post. The d...




        Blueberry has released two new sets in their mainstore this month. I am showing the Danni Corset Dress in this post. The dress comes in 2 lengths- version 1 is shorter (shown) and V2 is a little longer and will cover more. Each single purchase also comes with a shirt version of the dress that you can wear with other shorts, pants, or skirts. There is also an ombre pack that can be purchased as a mini-pack or is included in the fatpack. The fatpack also comes with exclusive plain textured versions of this design that normally comes ruched (shown). This is a very sexy dress and you need it- go get it at Blueberry today. My hair is new by Doe and is at the June 2018 round of Arcade. There are two styles in the machine and I am showing Gaz which is the updo, the other style, Samira has piggy tail braids added to the back of the hair. My sexy, strappy shoes are new by Gos at faMESHed. I am wearing a color in the Blueberry color fatpack of these shoes. It is sooooo easy to wear Gos with your favorite Blueberry clothes because of the Blueberry color matching HUD Gos makes. I love that!



Shoes: [Gos] Bella Thong Platforms  - Materials @ faMESHed
Dress: Blueberry - Danni - Corset Dress - V1 (Short)/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Gaz - Blondes @ Arcade
Jewelry: Donna Flora GLORIA Collection
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose: Foxcity Carefree 2
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - #MyWardrobe



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!