Transformation

        I am turning into a mermaid and of course I am wearing my Reign mermaid bikini, hologram texture version. Reign is at Coll...




        I am turning into a mermaid and of course I am wearing my Reign mermaid bikini, hologram texture version. Reign is at Collabor88 with this bikini and also slides with mermaid scales on them. My wavy hair is by Exile at Collabor88. This new hairstyle comes with a style HUD which turns this hair into about 6 different styles in one. You can wear it over either shoulder and change the bangs to a few different variations as well. There are about two more weeks left in this round of Collabor 88. Make sure you stop by before July 6th. 


Bikini: Reign Mermaid Bikini Holo Pack @ Collabor88
Hair: Exile:: Drive Fast @ Collabor88
Jewelry: Yummy Dreaming Mermaid Necklace and Earrings - Amethyst 
Skin: [Pink Fuel]  Lilou - CATWA Applier #10 @ Lootbox
Tattoo: Waldorf Design. Turn into Mermaid  {Purple}
Head: CATWA  Kimberly 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Everglow Ariel 09


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!