Nice Day For A White Wedding

       Today I am highlighting these gorgeous, delicate lace heels by Gos that were just released at faMESHed . They come in a couple ...




       Today I am highlighting these gorgeous, delicate lace heels by Gos that were just released at faMESHed. They come in a couple of fatpack color options. I made mine all white, but you can actually have another color on the heel with an alternating lace color on top. Get them at the event before July 27th.

        I have tried the new Glam Affair skins and skin tones and so far, I have not found the one that I love and feels like me. I am hovering between the new tone 5 or 6, but I don't love either one as much as America. Tone 5 seems way to red/ blushed to me and tone 6 is just a little darker than I like to go. So I am just wearing my old favorite Glam Affair skin in my old favorite tone, lol. Sometimes things take time to grow on me and sometimes, I just can't find a right fit for me. I hope it's the former because I love GA. Have you guys found your new GA skin tone?









Shoes: [Gos] Diana D'Orsay Pumps @ faMESHed July
Lingerie: Blueberry - Icon - Bra, Garter, Panties / Teleport
Necklace: Cae :: Simplicity - Pearls :: Necklace/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH / Bloom/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Veil: Maai Private wedding veil
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Pose: Foxcity Show Time 6
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Rose Bathroom
05. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - "A Style"



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!