Forever, I Do

        This is the most gorgeous wedding gown that I have seen in SL. The three dimensional, intricate flowers are stunning. I can...





        This is the most gorgeous wedding gown that I have seen in SL. The three dimensional, intricate flowers are stunning. I can't get over all the detailed mesh work. This is one of the RARE gowns in the Forever Berry gacha set by Blueberry that was just released at The Epiphany. You can find long and short dresses as well as this amazing bouquet in this set. If you are an addicted gacha addict like me, make sure to try your luck at The Epiphany before August 12th. Alternatively, because this is a special occasion set, it will not be sold as a gacha set after the event and will be marked up from it's special Epiphany only low pull price to it's full price once the event is over. I love how gacha addicts and those that prefer to buy sets both have an option and this was announced via Blueberry's flickr at the start of the event so you could choose the best way to shop for you.



Gown: #3 Blueberry -ForeverBerry-Long-Straps- White/Mixed - RARE @ The Epiphany
Bouquet: #35 Blueberry -ForeverBerry- Bouquet @ The Epiphany
Jewelry: Cae :: Vivian :: Collection/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH / Caralisa/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Nantra High Society 4


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!