Surf's Up, Doe at Epiphany

        Neve is at The Liaison Collaborative with these adorable board shorts and tank tops. I love them! Reign just released thes...






        Neve is at The Liaison Collaborative with these adorable board shorts and tank tops. I love them! Reign just released these knotted bow sandals in solid (shown) and pattern textures at the Reign mainstore. I love how the bow on my top and the bows on these sandals coordinate perfectly. Little details like that make me happy. Nantra is at Ultra with the Off the Wall pose set. It is a set of 12 poses that are designed to be leaning against a wall or surface. I chose to make my "wall" some cute surfboards in the sand. The Epiphany has started and we need all the things! Doe is there with the Shark Bait hair and Land Shark animated companion gacha set. My shark friend is wearing the RARE mermaid scale skin in pink. If you win him, you get 7 mermaid scale colors to pick from and you can change the balloon color too. I love this shark! Make sure to play Doe at The Epiphany, only 75L per pull.







Friend: Doe: Land Shark - animated companion @ The Epiphany
Hair: Doe: Shark Bait  @ The Epiphany
Shorts: Neve short - board @ The Liaison Collaborative
Top: Neve top - davis @ The Liaison Collaborative
Shoes: REIGN.- KNOTTED BOW SANDALS / Teleport
Pose: Nantra Off The Wall @ Ultra
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Luas Sunset Surfboard Mint
[-BLUE SKY-] Surfboard Chalkboard - Be a Mermaid



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!