Wasabi Hair Fair 2018

        Hair Fair 2018 opened today. Wasabi is at Hair Fair 2018 with three new hairstyles. I am showing Wasabi Camila (left) and Was...




        Hair Fair 2018 opened today. Wasabi is at Hair Fair 2018 with three new hairstyles. I am showing Wasabi Camila (left) and Wasabi Maddie (right) in this post. There is also a male/unisex hair, Cole, that will be coming in another post soon. A portion of the proceeds from all of these hair sales will go directly to Wigs for Kids. That is the really special thing about Hair Fair- it is a charity event. So you get to shop for hot new hairstyles while you donate to a great cause. You can find Wasabi on the Noirette sim at Hair Fair 2018. Check it out before October 7th!

        Kaithleen's released this cute romper at faMESHed. I love the texture change options. Decoy released the Shayla top and scarf (not shown) at Collabor88. Kunglers released the Marianne necklace at We <3 Roleplay.

        In other news, I finally bought my first Lelutka head. I am still working on the shape for this head. That usually takes me weeks to figure out, lol. I am excited to get to wear my Pink Fuel Lelutka skins though! I am wearing the newest release full Pink Fuel skin for Lelutka, Kiera, above on the right.



On Right: 
Hair: Wasabi // Maddie Mesh Hair @ Hair Fair 2018
Skirt: Decoy - Josephine Skirt: White Plain/ Teleport
Top: Decoy - Shayla Top: Fatpack @ Collabor 88
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Marianne necklace - Turmaline @ We <3 Roleplay
Head: .LeLutka. Simone 3.0
Skin: Pink Fuel Kiera - LELUTKA Head Applier/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: pose maniacs Spohie1


On Left: 
Hair: Wasabi // Camila Mesh Hair @ Hair Fair 2018
Outfit: Kaithleen's Linen Romper - Fatpack @ faMESHed
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Pose: Everglow Comfy 8


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!