Cozy

        It is sweaters and boots season and I am so there for it! I love all the amazing boots in SL. A girl can never have too many. I...




        It is sweaters and boots season and I am so there for it! I love all the amazing boots in SL. A girl can never have too many. I am wearing the new Blueberry and Addams collaboration outfit, Frank. This set has a sexy sweater, crop top, jeans, knee boots (shown), and thigh high boots available. I hope you got these amazing Reign thigh high boots that were a special release recently, but if you missed them- they are at the main store with a fatpack of thigh high boots available. I paired it with the new Neve skirt and sweater that was just released at Uber. I am also wearing the new Truth hair at Uber. So many goodies! You better get shopping and get your fall wardrobe on.





Top Picture (Left)
Top: Addams // Frank Halter Crop Top /Teleport
Sweater: Addams // Frank Knitted Loose Sweater /Teleport
Boots: Blueberry - Frank Boots -  Knee High  /Teleport
Jeans: Blueberry - Frank Jeans /Teleport
Hair: TRUTH / Aislin @ Uber
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara



Top Picture (Right)
Skirt: Neve skirt - double @ Uber
Top: Neve top - maybe @ Uber
Boots: REIGN.-  MELIAH BOOTS/ Teleport
Hair: {Limerence} Dinara hair
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Poses: FOXCITY. Cozy Bento Pose Set @ Uber (sitting poses above)
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Lake Cabin @ Uber


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!