October

        October is finally here! This is my favorite month in Second Life. I love all the spooky places, things-to-do, and apparel. I k...




        October is finally here! This is my favorite month in Second Life. I love all the spooky places, things-to-do, and apparel. I know that is hard to believe since I am a pink floral girl most of the time, but I genuinely love the change of pace this month always brings for me. I went looking at some Haunted places and I found this one, Seven, which is the setting for a MadPea game. It is rainy and derelict and the perfect setting for a spooky Halloween game.

        I am wearing a bunch of goodies. My Just Because top and Decoy jeans are new releases at Uber. Cae will be releasing this skull jewelry set, perfect for this macabre month, at faMESHed today. Wasabi is releasing this side ponytail hair at the 11th year Anniversary of the store Fallen Gods by Alia Baroque.








Top: Just BECAUSE Simone Top @ Uber
Jeans: Decoy - Sadie Jeans: Dark Wash @ Uber
Jewelry: Cae :: Skull :: Collection @ faMESHed
Hair: Wasabi // Lavender Mesh Hair @ Fallen Gods Inc 11th Anniversary
Shoes: Eudora 3D Last Summer Clogs/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!