Batty

        Truth VIP members got a great gift recently, this hair with bat headband. I have said this before and I will say it again- Pay ...



        Truth VIP members got a great gift recently, this hair with bat headband. I have said this before and I will say it again- Pay to be in the Truth VIP group- it is sooo worth it! We get the best gifts, guaranteed 12 a year! Do you shop fifty linden Friday and the Saturday Sale every week? If you are not, then you are missing some amazing deals. This last weekend I picked up this Cae jewelry set that has 8 Halloween themed charms included that you can change via HUD. Arte released a new eye set, Marble eyes. This set is 6 tones ranging from greens, browns, and one dark blue (shown). It is made for Catwa and Lelutka.

        Speaking of Lelutka, I have been playing with my new head that I got mostly so I can blog items made only for that head and I am finally starting to feel more like me. I don't think I am done tweaking the shape, something about the eye/nose area still needs something that I have not figured out yet. When I first got my Catwa bento head, I spent a good two weeks tweaking the shape til it felt like me and I am sure I am giong to do that with this head also. I am wearing a new Amara Beauty skin for Lelutka that was released at The Season's Story and my makeup (lipstick/ eyeliner) is inside the Pink Fuel Kiera skin.


Join the Saturday Sale Shopper group in SL. 


Hair: TRUTH / Batty (FREE VIP Gift)/ Teleport
Eyes: A R T E - Marble Eyes @ The Chapter Four
Top: tres blah- Olsen Sweatshirt- Batty
Jewelry: Cae :: Eerie :: Necklace and Earrings/ Teleport
Bracelet: Cae :: Trick or Treat/ Teleport
Rings: Kibitz - Specs ring - silver
Head: LeLutka..Simone 3.0
Skin: amara beauty - Natalie Peach - LELUTKA @ The Season's Story
Makeup: Pink Fuel Kiera/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 20


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!