Rather Be the Hunter Than the Prey

       I really like the new song by Imagine Dragons, Natural. I have been listening to it a lot this week. The line from the song that ...



       I really like the new song by Imagine Dragons, Natural. I have been listening to it a lot this week. The line from the song that I chose as my title today really speaks to me.

       I have a bunch of hot new releases on today. Eudora 3D released the Domina boots at faMESHed X. Just Because is at the new round of Uber with this sexy long-sleeved wrap top and skirt and Truth released this long, wavy hair.






Boots: Eudora 3D Domina  @ faMESHed X
Skirt: Just BECAUSE Tulip Skirt @ Uber
Top: Just BECAUSE Ursala Blouse @ Uber
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Antonia  - Sapphire @ Sense Event
Hair: TRUTH / Oksana V2 @ Uber
Lipstick: LUXREBEL - Lustre Lipstick @ Cosmopolitan
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose 1: Foxcity Stairs (Sitting) 5
Pose 2: Foxcity Detached 7
Background: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - The Aquarium Room

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!