Ada

        Eudora 3D released the Ada heels and stockings that have gorgeous floral adornment at Uber . My Just Because dress is a recent...



        Eudora 3D released the Ada heels and stockings that have gorgeous floral adornment at Uber. My Just Because dress is a recent in store release. I have already blogged a long version of this dress, but I love this design SO MUCH that I needed to blog the short version too. I love the corseted top, the flared tutu like skirt, and the cascading flowers. Kunglers just released this bento rigged ring set at the new round of Cosmopolitan.




     I am visiting a cute coffee shop- Burrow Coffee Co. which is the newest social meeting spot designed by Harlow Heslop. https://www.flickr.com/groups/burrowcoffee/




Shoes: Eudora 3D Ada Heels and Socks @ Uber
Dress: Just BECAUSE Selena Dress/ Teleport
Rings: KUNGLERS - Bariska rings- Sapphire silver @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: {Limerence} Amaya hair
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!