Supercharged

        Decoy is at The Epiphany with the cutest gacha set! Supercharged is for the Supergirl in all of us. If I was a superhero, I ...




        Decoy is at The Epiphany with the cutest gacha set! Supercharged is for the Supergirl in all of us. If I was a superhero, I would definitely wear a pink costume. I usually see red or blue for Superheroes, but I would definitely look like my picture today. You can win red, blue, pink (shown), purple, and black. There are 2 Rares and 20 commons. You can win the Rare skirt and cape and common bodysuits, masks, bracers, and boots. This would make an excellent costume for Halloween! Get your Super On!



Decoy - Supercharged Gacha: Bodysuit Pink @ The Epiphany
Decoy - Supercharged Gacha: Boots Pink @ The Epiphany
Decoy - Supercharged Gacha: Bracers Pink @ The Epiphany
Decoy - Supercharged Gacha: Cape Fatpack RARE @ The Epiphany
Decoy - Supercharged Gacha: Mask Pink @ The Epiphany
Decoy - Supercharged Gacha: Skirt Fatpack RARE @ The Epiphany
Wasabi // Grier Mesh Hair *faMESHed Go*/ Teleport
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
CATWA  Kimberly
Pose: Poseidon Flight 4



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!