Curious and Curiouser

        I am a curious mash up of devil, bunny, cat, wizard today, but somehow it works for me, lol. In RL I am going to be Li...





        I am a curious mash up of devil, bunny, cat, wizard today, but somehow it works for me, lol. In RL I am going to be Little Red Riding Hood today. I love this holiday! I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween and find the perfect costume for you in both lives.
Happy Halloween 2018!



Mask: Exile:: Curious Mask/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Milla/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Meow :: Collection/ Teleport
Outfit: REIGN.- SKELLY BODYSUIT (MAITREYA)- DEVIL #14 @ The Epiphany
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Dazzle Me/ Teleport
Pose: {NANTRA} Halloween 2018 FREE Group Gift/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!