Roaring

      I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I just had to go back to work. My summer is over and the last three weeks kicked my ...


      I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I just had to go back to work. My summer is over and the last three weeks kicked my ass. I am still going to be super busy for a little longer but I decided to come take a SL break. If you look at my history, I can never blog or play SL much mid august through mid September. It's about a month long time where I just can't get in game due to RL, always, every year. You can count on it. 

     I know I am late to the 20's collab craze, but I enjoyed dressing up and shooting pics anyway. If you got sidetracked by other events in August, there are still a few days to get this months retro collection at collabor 88. This next picture is purely for fun and its a gif- so remember those lower the quality of the picture. It looks like a frame from an old time movie. 


I will still be around sporadically for a bit, but I will be back soon to my former blogging and SL glory. See you all soon. 


Fashion at collabor88 August
Dress: [Cynful] The 'Shimmy' Dress 
Shoes: Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Cherry
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Daisy/ Light Blonde
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 07 A
Pose 1st pic: .::Kirin Poses::. Florence Pose Pack / Collabor 88
Pose 2nd pic: .::Kirin Poses::. Burlesque Poses & Prop / Collabor 88

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!