How to Propose to a Woman

The proposal: Hiram made an elaborate grid-wide hunt with clues. I had to find each place with just the aid of clues, search, and my...


The proposal: Hiram made an elaborate grid-wide hunt with clues. I had to find each place with just the aid of clues, search, and my love of fashion and SL. Hiram spoils me and so at each stop once I figured out the place, he was leading me to a pressie which he then bought for me- but I had to work to find them first! It was a blast and really the hunt alone would have been a wonderful day. 

     However the last stop was on top of a waterfall with "Will you Marry Me" poofers all over, Hiram on his knees with some truly eloquent words, and a beautiful ring. So men of SL, don't try- you can't top that proposal. You could however take notes. The reason it was so amazing was:
  • It was personal to us and our history
  • It was very thoughtful and took a lot of planning and time
  • It was totally romantic


If you put those three things into a proposal, I bet you get the answer Hiram got- YES.  


RING: Chop Zuey Joy Platinum Diamond Engagement Ring
Bikini: *BOOM* Hampton Bikini Set SOLID (hot pink)
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Beira Mules - Wild Pink
Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: 14. Natural Fusion RARE @ Arcade September
Thought Bubble: monso My Speech Bubble- I love you @ Arcade September

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!