Tan and Blue

I never wear all the stuff I buy at collabor88 in time to blog it all because I buy way too much. This month was no exception. There we...


I never wear all the stuff I buy at collabor88 in time to blog it all because I buy way too much. This month was no exception. There were so many great things! My top, shorts, jewelry, purse, and shoes can all be found there this month and you have until Oct 6th to get the things you want from this month's round. 




Top: -tres blau- Short Sleeve Blouse - Blue @ collabor88 September
Shoes: Ingenue :: Delia Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Midnight @ collabor88 September
Purse: ISON - folded leather clutch (navy) @ collabor88 September
Shorts: ISON - pleated shorts  (tan) @ collabor88 September
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Dew Encrusted Teardrop @ collabor88 September
Ring: Maxi Gossamer -  Dew Encrusted Teardrop @ collabor88 September
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kimbra
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 02 A
Eyeshadow: Glamorize:. Arista Eye Makeup

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!