Pink Polka Dot

New stuff I found at the September round of My Attic . My dress, hair, and poses can all be found there till the end of the month.  ...


New stuff I found at the September round of My Attic. My dress, hair, and poses can all be found there till the end of the month. 



Dress: DCNY_Cross Back Dress_Pink @ My Attic September
Hair: Exile::Sugar High Light Blondes @ My Attic September
Poses: .ploom. Poses - Dainty @ My Attic September
Shoes: Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks - Pink
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer  Valencia Set
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Juicy Love Lips - Small
Slink Mesh Feet and  Hands
Polish: Blushed - Slink Finger/Toenails Applier Hud (Pink!)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Light Smoke
R.icielli - Lipstick 02/ 14
[PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!