Black Lace

Sometimes blogging an outfit made out of items from three different places really makes my day. Finding all the pieces and loving as th...


Sometimes blogging an outfit made out of items from three different places really makes my day. Finding all the pieces and loving as they pair together so well is blogger's fate. The element holding my style together is graceful black lace. My skirt from pesca  is long and demure giving a graceful girlishness to my look. I paired that with a sexy see through lace corset from Tee*fy to spice it up and add some oomph. I knew when The Boutique opened and I saw these lassitude & ennui  black lace SLink add on shoes that I simply had to put all the pieces together. The icing on the cake is the new Murano jewelry set by Cae



Skirt: :pesca:lace skirt black/pink @ The Seasons Story
Jewelry: Cae :: Murano Set @ The Boutique September
Ring: Chop Zuey Joy Platinum Diamond Engagement Ring
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Alisha lace booties - black @ The Boutique September
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands 
Top: Tee*fy Mini Corset Half Sheer Black 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Candy - LightBlondes
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Heavy Smoke + Wing
[PF] Harley Lipstick <Latte> - Sultry Red

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!