Party Dress by Rebel Hope

         Last night was Alicia ( http://chknowstyle.blogspot.com/ ) and Aldwyn's second wedding anniversary. In SL time its like the ...

   
     Last night was Alicia (http://chknowstyle.blogspot.com/) and Aldwyn's second wedding anniversary. In SL time its like the 25 silver benchmark and I think that's awesome. Hiram and I attended and had a great time (even if he did take twice as long to get ready as I did, snicker). Thanks for the invite Alicia and Happy 2 years!

     So the point of this post is my party fashion. It was a hard decision, but I ended up going with a new design by Rebel Hope. Rebel is an inspiration because her store started in 2005 and she has been able to grow and adapt through the SL fashion revolutions of sculpt and mesh and do it with extremely high quality and detail. Since I have been around since 2006, I have seen many stores, even long standing ones, come and go so I know what extreme time and talent staying current and active must take. For all of that I really admire and respect the fashion that comes out of Rebel Hope. I also love that she has new releases at her main store and not only events. You can find this ensemble in the main store.



       My party attire is a sexy hot pink sequin dress with a cute cropped leather jacket that was made to go over the dress. It is hard to layer mesh, and I love when designers make pieces that are intended to layer.


Hair: Exile::Whispers Light Blondes *New*
Jacket: Rebel Hope Kyndal Mesh Leather Jacket *New*
Dress: Rebel Hope Lyra Mesh Dress *New*
Jewelry: Cae :: Murano :: Set @ The Boutique September *New*
Shoes: [Gos] Paris Peeptoe - Metallics
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>
[PF] Harley Lipstick <Latte> - Fuschia
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Heavy Smoke + Wing
Place: Taiga (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!