Autumn Leaves

I am wearing new from Decoy today. I LOVE these mesh boot cut jeans. They wrinkle in all the right places and the tush looks amazi...



I am wearing new from Decoy today. I LOVE these mesh boot cut jeans. They wrinkle in all the right places and the tush looks amazing (always my deciding factor on jeans, see a picture in my flickr). If you are looking for a great pair of jeans for fall, go try on a demo of these new ones from Decoy at collabor88. I love periwinkle. Its a color that always makes me happy. The sweater is from Decoy and the boots are from fri.day, both at collabor88. 

My hair is new from Truth and my poses are new from Kirin. Both are available exclusively at The Seasons Story event. The pose pack comes with 5 poses with leaf props all for just 100L. I am showing you 3 of the 5 poses in this post. 




Boots: fri.day - Allison.Boots (Slink) - Aster @ collabor88 September
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earring-Shell-Teardrop-Peacock Eye
Slink Mesh Feet and  Hands
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Juniper @ The Seasons Story
Jeans: [Decoy] Jenna 913 Denim - Dark @ collabor88 September
Top: [Decoy] Laurel Cowl Neck Sweater - Indigo @ collabor88 September
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Vivid Eyeshadow <Latte> - Vivid Blue
[PF] Harley Lipstick <Latte> - Pink
Poses .::Kirin Poses::. Autumn Leaves Pose & Prop @ The Seasons Story
Place: The Velvet: House of Leaves

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!