Liv Glam goes SHOE CRAZY with 64 colors

Liv Glam Olyvia Ultra High Heel Liv Glam has gone shoe crazy and that is totally fine with me! You can find 8 new release Slink high o...

Liv Glam Olyvia Ultra High Heel

Liv Glam has gone shoe crazy and that is totally fine with me! You can find 8 new release Slink high or medium feet add-on shoes in the main store and each one comes with a 64 color change HUD. That is like 64 shoes in one, Amazing! I am going to show you pictures of five of the eight new release shoes in this post, but really you just need to get down there and go SHOE CRAZY with me!

Liv Glam Alice Boot

Liv Glam Gesso High Heel

Liv Glam Devote High Heel (detachable bows)

Liv Glam Abel Ultra High Heel

This 8 shoe new release combined with the previous 8 (I think, so many shoes I have lost count!) shoe releases over the last two weeks, there are at least 16 beautiful reasons to take a trip to Liv Glam today. Oh and bring your perfectly matched Slink feet with you. Happy Shoe Shopping!

Teleport to Liv Glam

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!