ploom at faMESHed

I feel gorgeous and girly! Ploom has this romantic wavy middle part hair style out new for faMESHed May and I could not love it more...


I feel gorgeous and girly! Ploom has this romantic wavy middle part hair style out new for faMESHed May and I could not love it more if I tried. It is a really gorgeous style! My hair combined with this new dress and grape leaf hair accessory from Zenith, also at faMESHed, make me feel like a fairy tale princess. You need to get over there for this dress and hair! My poses today are from the collaboration elephante and yumyums, Sweet Nothing pose pack, at Pose Fair 2014 (until May 3rd midnight). You can see more of them in this next collage and there is a much bigger picture on my flickr. 

Poses: //elephante poses// & .{yumyums}. Sweet Nothing @ Pose Fair 2014

Ok, I think I am going to go off and be girly as I skip playfully through the flowers in my long flowy dress and pretty wavy hair!


Teleport to faMESHed


Jewelry: La Forgia Jewels *Thalia Passion - Antique Pink* Set
Hair .ploom. Becca *NEW @ faMESHed May*
Dress: =Zenith=(Rose)Lana Long Dress *NEW @ faMESHed May*
Hair Accessory: =Zenith=Grape Leafs Corolla *NEW @ faMESHed May*
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Pose Prop: elephante & YumYums- Sweet Nothing Dandelion Prop
Poses: //elephante poses// & .{yumyums}. Sweet Nothing @ Pose Fair 2014
Picture Place: Mieville Enchanted Forest by Mike Olbracht

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!