Pin-ups, Prints, Printsesses

My Attic has a Pin-up theme. I might be in heaven! May is aMAYzing! I am loving all the retro events this month, and at My Attic you get...


My Attic has a Pin-up theme. I might be in heaven! May is aMAYzing! I am loving all the retro events this month, and at My Attic you get amazing quality for 95L or less. My shoes, dress, hair and poses can all be found at this round of My Attic May 21- 31st. My shoes, Fusion by L.Warwick, are available in 6 color choices for the duration of the event and will be at regular store prices after so make sure you go get a pair or two or six. I am loving the retro PNUP 2 pose pack by ploom. All of my poses in this post come from that pack.


My dress, Dillydally by DCNY, is so unique with some great retro details as well as a well textured mesh with really well done pleats and wrinkles. My hair is new from KOY. KOY is a new mesh hair store and I think the mesh builds are really well done. I have liked the build part of the designs a lot. I did not find a blond texture that I loved though. Blond hair is so hard. It is by far the hardest to make and texture, imo. I see a lot of promise in this new hair store and I am ok because I fell in love with their pink hair color, so cute!

Teleport to My Attic 


Dress: DCNY_Dillydally Dress_Pink/Blue Dot  @ My Attic May
Hair: KOY - Tart @ My Attic May
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Bracelet - Santa Fe
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Fusion -Ankle Strapped Platform Heels- Pink @ My Attic May
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Pose 1st Picture: ploom PNUP 3 @ My Attic May
Pose 2nd Picture: ploom PNUP 6 @ My Attic May

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!