Fangs

I am a vampire today. I love that you can be something different every day in SL. This is definitely one costume idea. Swallow has al...


I am a vampire today. I love that you can be something different every day in SL. This is definitely one costume idea. Swallow has alabaster Halloween skins with Slink physique appliers at the new round of TDR Fusion for only 70L. You could use this skin for a variety of Halloween looks. I thought it had vamp potential. My dress is original mesh by Kaithleen's. You can get it with or without blood, but I surely think the bloody version is fun for Halloween! You can find this dress at The Bloody Horror Fair




Hair: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Jet Black (TAG Gacha)
Cain - Realistic Vampire fangs
Shoes: fri.day - Xela.Platforms (Antique) RARE
Dress: Kaithleen's Bloody Fae Dress - White @ The Bloody Horror Fair
Jewelry: [Tia] Gypsy Moon - RARE Headdress, Necklace, and Earrings  Nose Chain
[Tia] Gypsy Moon - Common Bracer, Bracelets, 3 Rings, and Upper Arm Band
Skin: ^^Swallow^^ Monia Halloween 02 Black @ TDR Fusion
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Dark Red
Pose: {NanTra} The Birds 2 *50% off SALE* til Oct 31st/ Teleport to NanTra
Picture Place: Dark Dharma Haunted Manor

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!