Thank You Chadni Khondji, Hopscotch Owner

Thank You Chadni Khondji the owner of Hopscotch . Chandi sent out slink physique updates to her Dotted stockings to everyone that had pre...


Thank You Chadni Khondji the owner of Hopscotch. Chandi sent out slink physique updates to her Dotted stockings to everyone that had previously purchased them with slink feet appliers only. I thought this was really nice and wonderful!

I am re-buying a lot of things for my physique now because I do not take it off anymore. I have a HUGE folder of slink feet applier clothing that is pretty much useless to me now. So it was really nice and refreshing to just get an update automatically sent to me with the updated applier, for free, because I already bought the product.

I just wanted to post my sincere appreciation! I went to the store and bought another pack of stockings (the dark dot ones) because a store with that kind of customer service (free updates on purchased products) makes me want to spend my lindens with confidence that I am a valued customer and can use their products for a long time even when I update my SL!


I also have to say that I adore these Secret Store pink unicorn shoes I got doing TAG Gacha. They are dotty too and look so cute with my dotted stockings! Pink polka dots make a very very happy Kirsten!

TELEPORT TO HOPSCOTCH- go buy stuff and support this creator who cares about her customers!


Tights: *~*HopScotch*~* Dotted Stockings Pastel
Attachments: Slink Mesh Feet Medium and Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Shoes: The Secret Store - Juicy Spooky Heels - Pink Unicorn @ TAG Gacha
Pose: Eternal Dream Alea 4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!