Golden Glow

There are quite a few cute things at the current round of TDR Fusion . I got my skirt, shoes, and purse there and as you know most item...


There are quite a few cute things at the current round of TDR Fusion. I got my skirt, shoes, and purse there and as you know most items are 70L or less making this a great quality, discount event. 


My hair is brand new by Truth and its a great half up style that lets you fully show off your jewelry sets. I am at Izzie's mainstore today. It is transformed into Autumn and as usual is beautifully landscaped for the season. 



Purse: *YS&YS* - Velletri Bag ZebraGold @ TDR Fusion til Oct.10th
Shoes: *YS&YS* Roma BlackGold @ TDR Fusion til Oct.10th
Skirt: 1992 // Zipper Skirt (Gold/Navy) @ TDR Fusion til Oct.10th
Top: H.O.F Mesh [Silk Tee[Golden]
Hair: TRUTH Dariela *NEW*
Jewelry: [ glow ] studio - Flower drop Set
Glasses: [ glow ] studio Gems Flames Glasses (pearlgold) RARE
Skin: Glam Affair - Aria - Jamaica
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish - Slink Huds
Poses: Everglow Girls 519 and 514

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!