Opulence

op·u·lence noun great wealth or luxuriousness. "rooms of spectacular opulence" synonyms: luxuriousness, sumpt...


op·u·lence
noun
  1. great wealth or luxuriousness.
    "rooms of spectacular opulence"
    synonyms:luxuriousness, sumptuousness, lavishness, richness, luxury, luxuriance,splendormagnificencegrandeur

 I am in love with the new release from Eudora 3D for uber. This corset, skirt, top, and matching headpiece are so detailed and gorgeous. I feel beautiful and sexy and a little bit posh while wearing them. The theme for this months uber is Opulence and the designers brought the lavish goods. I am wearing the sexy Eudora 3D outfit and Truth hair which can both be found at uber.

By the way, I am sorry I was away for a bit. I got very very sick and was literally down and out for a week and a  half and am just starting to come back to the land of the living. Naturally, I am behind in real life areas like home and my job as well as second life duties. Please bare with me as I get better and catch up in all areas!

On that note, Happy New Year! It is 2015 and that seems amazing to me.




Eudora 3D Isabella Corset @ uber January
Eudora 3D Isabella HeadPiece Sand Steel @ uber January
Eudora 3D Isabella Skirt @ uber January
Eudora 3D Isabella Top  @ uber January
Eudora 3D Jenn Pumps @ main Eudora 3D store
Donna Flora GLORIA necklace
TRUTH HAIR Minerva @ uber January
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03
Pose 1: {NanTra} When in Rome 4 @ Genre The Ancients
Pose 2: {NanTra} Eternal Beauty 6 @ Gothmas by Gaslight
Bedroom: Vandelo


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!