Fitted Mesh

So this picture- I wanted to show these new male Cold Ash jeans and the back corset design on the new DE Designs dress and to show th...


So this picture- I wanted to show these new male Cold Ash jeans and the back corset design on the new DE Designs dress and to show these new original mesh Maai boots in a sexy way and this picture just happened. The other thing about all of those items is that they are all Fitted Mesh. I did not have a lot of luck with fitted mesh and the normal avatar body- it was something strange around the hip area all the time. However, I love all the fitted mesh that I have tried for my new mesh bodies. How about you? 






If one of those does not fit how you feel about fitted mesh, please comment at the end of this post. 


I made this picture to show the fitted mesh with my different bodies and different shapes. I think it is so cool how the fitted mesh adjusts to whatever shape I have on and I can wear mesh with a curvier shape with ease. The DE Designs Lilith dress is made fitted to the regular avatar, Slink Physique, Belleza Venus (regular and push up), and Maitreya Lara. My new original mesh Maai thigh high boots are made with rigged mesh standard sizes, fitted mesh to the regular avatar, Slink Physique, Belleza Venus, Maitreya Lara, and The Mesh Project. 

If you have yet to try and explore fitted mesh, I encourage you to break away from your standard size rigged mesh and try some fitted mesh today. I personally have had excellent luck with items fitted to specific mesh bodies. 

Have you tried the new mesh hair from Blueberry? They have about six styles so far and I really like them and I love the textures. They sell their hair a lot like Magika does with three texture HUDS so really it is like getting a fatpack of hair for a single pack price. I love that! My hair in this post is new from Blueberry called Alessa. 


Kirsten is wearing:
Hair: Blueberry - Alessa - Size 2 - Essentials
Boots: Maai Dani boots fitted mesh Maitreya Lara and Slink Physique (black, red, and white)/ Teleport to Maai
Dress: DE Designs - Lilith - Black Leather - Maitreya Lara and Slink Physique
Bodies: Maitreya Lara and Slink Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03


Hiram is wearing:
Jeans: Cold Ash FitMESH v1- Straight Fit - OCELOT Jeans (FullPack) @ The Men's Department
Attachments: Slink Male Feet Flat and Male Hands Relax
Hair: Uncle Web Studios A1
Bracelet: blueberry hill - guitar pick bracelet (amazed)
Skin: HERMONY / Symon ST4

Poses:
Couple Pose: *FD POSES* I want you
Single Poses: AUSHKA&CO-Annie Pose Pack+Mirrored*

Windlights:
First Picture: Luna Jubilee Candlelite
Second Picture: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!