Jasmine's Hollow

cheeky has some cute new double layer sweater tops out at The Black Dot Project . There are five sweater colors available and each one c...


cheeky has some cute new double layer sweater tops out at The Black Dot Project. There are five sweater colors available and each one comes with a HUD to color change the undershirt into four colors. I paired it with some applier tights for my Physique from Izzies and boots from Livalle.

I am hanging out at a pretty sim called Jasmine's Hollow and the Dirty Grind that actually sent me a Welcome blogger and photographer notecard which I thought was really cool. I love the bridges and mountains but there is also a little town and lots of cute houses all around the sim too. They also have a website, http://www.jasmineshollow.com that you can check out to see a schedule of events at the sim.




Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Tea + Cupcakes
Top: cheeky Tina - 2 in 1 Sweater! Purple  @ The Black Dot Project
Tights: Izzie's - Cozy Tights
Hair: TRUTH  Freya
Boots: {Livalle} Evoke -Platform Boots- Pearl (SLINK)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03
Pose 1: Purple Poses Callie 08
Pose 2: Everglow Girls 562

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!