Classic

I wear a lot of pink, pastels, floral, and cute because I love it, but sometimes I need to de-pink and I love doing that with browns and...


I wear a lot of pink, pastels, floral, and cute because I love it, but sometimes I need to de-pink and I love doing that with browns and tans. I love classic, clean looks as much as I love cutsey pink looks. What I love most about fashion is changing up my looks from cute, to classic and casual, all the way to fantasy and everything in between. My shoes are being released today at the new round of The Liaison Collaborative by Eudora 3D. These Classic pumps are available  in 6 colors plus a Hud driven fatpack.




Shoes: Eudora 3D Classic Pumps Fatpack  (Slink High) @ The Liaison Collaborative January
Top: Kaithleen's Short Jacket - Brown @ Designer Showcase
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- Kara Wooden Beaded Set
Hair: MINA- Vera (materials) @ The Chapter Four January
Skirt: Tee*fy Marley Skirt Sand 
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Jamaica 07 @ collabor 88 January
Pose 1: Everglow Sugar 8
Pose 2: AUSHKA&CO-Annie Pose 09
Pose 3: Eternal Dreams Stylish 6
Picture Place: City of Harrison
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Location Haze/ Download

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!