Eritia

      Eudora 3D just released new jewelry sets, Eritia, at Enchantment . I am showing you the steel set and there is a gold set as...



      Eudora 3D just released new jewelry sets, Eritia, at Enchantment. I am showing you the steel set and there is a gold set as well. The stones change independently into 10 stone textures via HUD. The set comes with the necklace and bracelet. I paired it with some Kunglers earrings. My elikatira hair can be found as an exclusive at the new, only hair everywhere event, Hairology. I am super excited about a hair only event. I get so excited for new hair and jewelry! 





Jewelry: Eudora 3D Eritia Necklace and Bracelet Steel  @ Enchantment
Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) Metallize - Earrings-Silver blue/ Teleport
Dress: .Method. One Sleeve Asymmetric Dress_Blue_Maitreya/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: [elikatira] Libby @ Hairology
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot>
Pose 1: aDORKable poses Jewelry 2
Pose 2: oOo Studio fever 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!