Annabelle

        The Secret Store hit it out of the park once again at Collabor88 . The Anabelle dresses and Leonie belted cardigans are a sl...



       The Secret Store hit it out of the park once again at Collabor88. The Anabelle dresses and Leonie belted cardigans are a slam dunk. I of course needed the floral version because I usually want the girliest. These are made in fitmesh for Physique, Hourglass, and Maitreya. My enVOGUE hair can also be found at collabor88 and it has a fitmesh version too. I am wearing the fitmesh hair and it works well with my shape. 




Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Beatrice Fitted @ collabor88 November
Dress: [Slink]The Secret Store - Annabelle Dress - Roses @ collabor88 November
Cardigan: [Slink]The Secret Store - Leonie Cardigan - Chalk @ collabor88 November
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet Physique
Skin/ Head Applier: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot>
Pose: Everglow Flora 1


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!