Fawn

        I had so much fun shooting these pictures. I love blogging, but these pictures made my soul happy. I really adore the intrica...



        I had so much fun shooting these pictures. I love blogging, but these pictures made my soul happy. I really adore the intricate nature of fantasy items in SL. I happened to get a few items from stores I blog for at the same time that inspired this photo shoot- I love when that coalesces. Apple May just released these antlers at Tres Chic. The rose color changes into 4 colors via HUD and it comes with a small pair (shown) and a large pair of antlers. Eudora 3D just released this organic necklace that looks a lot like leaves at the current round of The Secret Affair. Finally, Pink Fuel just released this FURY face makeup that is perfect for this fantasy shot. It is available in regular layers and in an applier pack with appliers for Catwa (shown), Lelutka, TMP, and LOGO mesh heads. You get 8 different makeups in your purchase. I think it looks like a mask or kickass warrior facepaint. 



      I took these pretty pictures at Eclectica. You can find that and many other pretty picture places on my Kirsten's Picture Places page in the Forest category. They are all categorized by type of place. I hope you find some that inspire you like this one did for me. 



One more shot of this beautiful location:

Eclectica






Antlers: Apple May Designs Fawn Headband *Small* @ Tres Chic
Necklace: Eudora 3D Alseide Neckpiece Winter @ The Secret Affair
Hands: Exile::Looking Back @ We <3 Roleplay
Top: FDD Stories GS *Cirilla blouse* fitted mesh Light/Brown
Boots: FDD Stories *Trissa* Fitted Boots ULTRARARE
Pants: FDD Stories*Trissa* Fitted Pants Brown
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Pose Props: RACK Poses - Arrow, Bow, Quiver Prop
Poses: RACK Poses - She's A Badass Bitch! Pose 2, 5, and 6
Head Applier: [Pink Fuel] <Peach> - FURY (Mesh Head Appliers)/ Teleport
Picture Place: Eclectica


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!