Take Me to Church

      Happy Monday SL! Kaithleen's is at Mesh Body Addicts with this super sexy tape dress. Alphas are really not very possible...



      Happy Monday SL! Kaithleen's is at Mesh Body Addicts with this super sexy tape dress. Alphas are really not very possible in this dress due to all the open areas and need for skin to show, so good thing I don't need them. I am showing it on my Slink Physique without the need for any alphas. It is fitmesh for Slink (all), Maitreya, and Belleza (all).  I can see this dress used as a sexy going out dress or as a fetish outfit. I like it because I have never seen anything in fitmesh like this and I like unique. It is available in 10 luscious leather colors. 

       Look at my new Catwa skin applier. This is new from Glam Affair at the current round of Collabor 88. This is my favorite from this skinner for my mesh head so far. So cute! My hair is also new at collabor88 by Doe. I love the braid in the back and it also comes with optional flowers that you can attach. 



     Both of the poses used in this post are from new Everglow pose packs at Pose Fair 2016. The packs have princess fantasy themes and you can go with the theme or you can use the poses for other shots like I did in this post. 



Hair: Doe: Byrdie @ Collabor88 March
Dress: Kaithleen's Tape Leather Dress Slink @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Shoes: Candydoll_ Maya - Slink Physique RARE
Necklace: Donna Flora Rosea
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica v4.8
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin/ Head Applier: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Livia  @ Collabor88 March
Pose 1: *EverGlow* - Belle 05 @ Pose Fair 2016
Pose 2: *EverGlow* - Rapunzel 06 @ Pose Fair 2016




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!