Countryside

       Oh Blueberry , you never disappoint! The Georgina Yoga pants and tops were just released in the main Blueberry store and the s...



       Oh Blueberry, you never disappoint! The Georgina Yoga pants and tops were just released in the main Blueberry store and the shoes are a free group gift that you can pick up. I know I am supposed to be doing Yoga or something, but it is such a pretty Spring day that I decided to take my bike out and enjoy the countryside. Hey, it is exercise, right! My bike is a pose prop from what next, but it is also fully functional and I had lots of fun riding around this pretty sim (and look how cute I looked doing it!). As always Blueberry pants make your backside look phenomenal. So whether you are coming or going in this cute set,  you look amazing. 







Pants: Blueberry - Georgina - Yoga Pants - Physique/ Teleport
Top: Blueberry - Georgina - Yoga Tops - Physique/ Teleport
Shoes: Blueberry - Group Gift - Shoes Slink Flat *FREE*  / Teleport
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.8
Body: Slink Hands, Flat Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Ximena
Pose Prop: {what next} Camden Bicycle (Blogger at Work)
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!