Goofballs

        NanTra is at Pose Fair 2016 with some cute couple poses called Goofballs. I thought this was perfect for Hiram and I cause ...



        NanTra is at Pose Fair 2016 with some cute couple poses called Goofballs. I thought this was perfect for Hiram and I cause we are total goofballs most of the time. Every once in a while I have to say, ok I need you to be serious for a moment, lol. If you follow my blog, you know I recently gave Hiram a makeover and this is our first picture together with his new look. Look how cute we are together! I have been finding lots of fitmesh that fits Slink Physique male too- like this cute layered shirt he is wearing today from Gas Clothing Company

    Pose Fair ends March 26th. I feel bad that I did not get these pictures taken until now. Hiram went out of town and I tried and tried to take them myself, but my computer blew up every time I tried to have two avatars on at the same time and take a picture. So Nan, I am sorry and your pose fair poses are adorable! Please go check them out at pose fair in the next few days! The next pose is also from NanTra and one that I got a while ago and had not used yet. I really think its cute though and its from a three set pose series called Lazy Afternoon. You can find this cute pose that really makes me feel like I am gazing into his eyes lovingly as I play with his hair (love that!) in the main NanTra store. 




Poses:
Couple Pose 1: {NANTRA} Goofballs 2 @ Pose Fair 2016
Couple Pose 2: {NANTRA} Lazy Afternoon 1/ Teleport


On Kirsten: 
Shorts: Addams // Dolores Short w/ Belt // Ocean @collabor88 March
Top: Addams // Tatiana Top // Romantic1 @collabor88 March
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.8
Hair: Doe: Amalthea/ Teleport
Shoes: fri.day - Kendall.Platforms (Cloud) - Slink @collabor88 March
Body: Slink Hands, High Feet, Physique
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana

On Hiram: 
Shorts: ::K:: Cargo Shorts Ivory Male
Head: CATWA  Jackson 
Hair: Exile::Hey Man Nice Shot
Top: GAS Clothing Company [Men's MESH Shirt Jason - FitMESH v1]/ Teleport
Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body and Hands
Boots: [Deadwool] Patmos boots - black 
Watch: {Sleepy Eddy} Protect Watch (Beige)
Skin/ Head Applier: L'Etre Homme - Dave  Skin [Golden tone]




Love, Kirsten and Hiram Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!