Piece by Piece

        Kunglers released quite a few pieces of jewelry recently and I think they look pretty together so I am mixing the Sabrina ne...



        Kunglers released quite a few pieces of jewelry recently and I think they look pretty together so I am mixing the Sabrina necklace, Keira bracelets, and Morgana earrings as my jewelry today. The Sabrina necklace was just released in 5 stones/metal combinations at We <3 Roleplay. The Morgana earrings are at Cosmopolitan and you can find the bracelets at the main Kunglers store. Apple May Designs just released these fringy strappy heels at the current round of shiny shabby. My dress is a new release from Ducknipple which also just released four outfits and one pair of wedges at their mainstore. This dress is made in fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink (both), and TMP and comes with a 12 color change HUD. 






Bracelets: (Kunglers) Keira bracelets - Copper/ Teleport
Earrings: (Kunglers) Morgana earrings- Mocca @ Cosmopolitan
Necklace: (Kunglers) Sabrina necklace - Obsidian @ We <3 Roleplay
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Cliff Dress (Maitreya)/ Teleport
Shoes: Apple May Designs Emma Heels (Slink High) - Sand @ shiny shabby
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH Emeline
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose 1: Eternal Dreams Alea 9
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses Jewels 002



This is currently my favorite song:



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!