Galaxy Bunny

        I am back from vacation! I came back to so many pretty things. However, when I opened a Just Because sexy Bodysuit, Truth hair...



        I am back from vacation! I came back to so many pretty things. However, when I opened a Just Because sexy Bodysuit, Truth hair with bunny ears, and Blueberry thigh high boots- I decided the universe was telling me that I needed to do a sexy bunny look! It was further cemented as a need when I realized the lace on the bodysuit and on the bunny ears totally coordinates! I guess that is because you can find them both at Uber and the theme is "Leather and Lace."







Bodysuit: Just Because Dana Bodysuit w/ Bra - FatPack - Lara @ Uber
Boots: Blueberry - Cupcake Boots - Sharp Heels - Maitreya/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH Ari w/Bangs and Headband @ Uber
Earrings: Kunglers Gaby earrings- Amethyst/ Teleport
Rings: (Yummy) Snowflake Rings - Fresh Snow - Diamond RARE
           (Yummy) Snowflake Rings - Frozen
           (Yummy) Snowflake Rings - Marquise - Color
           (Yummy) Snowflake Rings - Marquise - Diamond RARE
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Pale
Pose 1: Pose made by me with Anypose Basic v1.52
Pose 2: Posies Klone 03



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!